COMPLEX CHALLENGES - THOUGHTFUL SOLUTIONS
Baker Inspection Group is an independent inspection company specializing in mechanical integrity services, API and AWS inspections and non-destructive testing (NDT). Ours services include:
- Mechanical Integrity programs, procedures and consulting for PSM compliant programs
- Quality and safety programs including vendor surveillance and OSHA-compliant safe-work procedures
- Project management
- API 510, 570 and 653 inspection services with certified API inspectors
- AWS inspection services with certified AWS/CWI inspectors
- Non-Destructive testing in radiography, ultrasonic, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle and eddy current methods
- Vibration analysis and dynamic equipment inspection
- ASNT Level III consulting and certification programs
- Crane Institute of America Certified
Additionally, we offer CAD services, digital photography and field verification of design and as-built equipment conditions.
We currently service and/or have significant experience with a number of industrial inspection applications including petro-chemical, refining, coatings & resins, energy including electrical power and gas production, pharmaceutical, refrigeration, industrial fabrication, steel production & structural steel including bridge inspection, food processing, rubber & plastics and automotive. Our written programs for mechanical integrity have passed OSHA audits and resulted in OSHA VPP Star site certification.
Baker Inspection Group is registered in Ohio and West Virginia as an operating business and retains both State of Ohio and NRC Radioactive Material Licenses. We have performed projects all over the continental United States.
We are an innovative company willing to take on diverse and interesting projects. We offer competitive rates and a professional approach to problem-solving. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer flexible and competitive employment packages.